- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator)
- 29″ x 05.5″ x 2.1″ – 159.5″² & 054″³ – OEM
- 22″ x 17.4″ x 1.7″ – 382.8″² & 130″³ – APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design
- Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system
- Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance!
- The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control
- The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain
- All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.