Audi Original quattro Coilover-Built & Install ready
– Also available as an not assembled kit- HERE
2Bennett Audimotive ” Coil Program” Height and rate adjustable suspension system.
Coilover conversion for adjustability and performance.
Completely built in-house and ready to install for the customer.
Includes several core parts.
This item is a special order part that is custom built for each customer. Expect a short lead time for us to assemble this custom part. Please contact for purchasing options. Refurbishing uprights, paint, wheel bearings, hubs, etc.
Product Full Info
Original quattro 1982-1991 2B Coil Program Suspension kit- Refurbished Core strut housings [or yours], hubs, new wheel bearings, completely assembled and ready to install. The system shown in this picture is built for street/ light track or very light rally. It includes our Basic four corner kit Assembled with 2Bennett 4 corner externally adjustable Koni shocks.
We offer street, rally, road race, etc. We build different height, rate, internal adjusts, external adjusts, double adjusts– Racing shocks. Please inquire.
– 4 2Bennett springs.
– 4 press on threaded aluminum height adjusting collars.
– 4 aluminum threaded height adjusting & locking lower spring perches.
– 4 aluminum upper spring retaining hats.
– 4 steel weld on rings. These provide a solid base for the aluminum collars to seat.
– Wrench for lower perch, lock wrench.
Please email for estimate to build the system correct for your application.
Works with standard upper strut mounts or 2B billet adjustable mounts.